CONSUMER GUARANTEES :
a. All Goods supplied by us comes with Consumer guarantees imposed by ACL
b. Under Consumer guarantees, the remedies available to the consumers will depend whether the fault with the goods is major or minor fault. If the fault with the goods is a minor fault and may be remedied, we are obliged under the guarantee to remedy the fault within a reasonable time frame with no expense to the customer. If the fault is a major fault, the customer can either :
i) reject the faulty goods and seek either a refund or replacement
ii) keep the goods and ask for compensation to make up the difference in value caused by the failure.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Important, please read this first :
When it comes to where you have to return the purchased item from us, we work hard to make things fair for both parties. The general thumb rules are as follows :
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
You ordered the wrong item.
- You can return the item to us within 7 days after you receive the item.
- The item shouldn't be opened from their original packaging (or we can't sell them anymore).
- You need to pay the postage back to us.
- 15% restocking fee will apply.
You changed your mind.
Return of Faulty Goods
All Goods comes with full 12 MONTH Australian Warranty as specified in the product page.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time frame. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time frame, we will send an equivalent replacement unit.Please note that a 15% Restocking Fee will apply to any return in the following rules:
- Customer ordered the wrong item.
- Customer cancels an order that has been shipped out.
- Missing any of the original packaging or accessories when returned.
- Customer refuses an order that have been shipped.
- Return a NON-Faulty item for exchange.
- Return an order without a valid RGA number.