Stock Availability : In Stock Now
Nikon's D5100 Digital SLR Camera has a galaxy of professional features not commonly found in a consumer digital camera. A high-resolution 16.2MP DX-format CMOS sensor and an EXPEED 2 image processing engine guarantee superb quality and high performance. The 3.0" vari-angle tilting LCD monitor allows you full freedom in composition with sparkling 921,000-dot resolution. Full 1920 x 1080p video with full-time autofocus (for tracking subjects in motion) and stereo sound (using an optional microphone) is always available with in-camera editing and creative controls to activate your inner movie director.
The Effects mode provides a dazzling array of special effects for putting your individual stamp on all of your images--still photos or video. Selective Color, for instance, isolates any color within a scene, and Night Vision captures details in places too dark for your own eyes. High Key effect will create bright, glowing images filled with atmosphere and mystery, or you can emphasize the mood of a scene using Low Key, or try out Miniature Effect--which produces a scene that looks like a miniature scale model.
With sensitivity ranging from 100 to 6400 ISO, you'll be able to make photos and videos that are amazingly rich, even in low light. In-camera HDR (High Dynamic Range) mode will tame high contrast situations by automatically capturing multiple exposures of the scene and combining them for vastly improved contrast and low noise. A blazing fast 11-point autofocus system and split-second shutter response mean that you won't miss photo opportunities waiting for your camera to catch up. The built-in speedlight has i-TTL for accurate, well-balanced flash every time.
With the Scene Recognition system, 420-pixel RGB 3D Color Matrix Metering II, 16 automatic exposure scene modes, and Active D-Lighting, your control over your photos and movies will be more precise and simple to carry out than ever. And you don't need to worry about dust ruining an image--the automatic image sensor cleaning function has it under control.
Features of NIKON D5100 DSLR 18-55 + 70-300mm Twin Kits DSLR Camera Kit + FREE GIFT + FREE RETURN POSTAGE :
- Special effects mode that enables various creative effects in still images and movies.
- 16.2 effective megapixels. Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor.
- Image processing engine "EXPEED 2" that achieves high image quality, high-speed image processing and multiple functions.
- Wide sensitivity range of ISO 100 to 6400, expandable to Hi 2 (ISO 25600 equivalent) delivers sharp images with reduced blur caused by camera shake even in dark lighting situations and sports scenes.
- Fast and accurate 11-point AF system that captures even moving subjects.
- Live View shooting function that lets you focus on a desired point within the frame.
- Scene Auto Selector that automatically selects the most appropriate scene mode according to the shooting scenes or subjects.
- 16 options of Scene Modes enable you to select the most appropriate mode according to your shooting scenes or subjects.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) that allows you to shoot easily even in a difficult high-contrast scene. [NEW]
- Lightweight and compact, user-friendly body with superior operability.
- Easy-to-use in-camera image-editing functions such as NEW (RAW) processing, filter effects and edit movie
What's in the box ?
- Nikon D5100 DSLR Digital Camera Body
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6G VR
- Nikon AF Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6G?
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL14
- Quick Charger
- Rubber Eyecup
- USB Cable
- Audio Video Cable
- Camera Strap
- Eyepiece Cap
- Body Cap
- Software Suite CD-ROM
Extended Warranty and How It Works :
- FREE ON-SITE SERVICE
We will come to your home or office throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- FREE ON-SITE COURIER PICK UP AND DELIVERY
If On-Site Service is not available.
- Nation Wide Coverage
- Parts and Labour Fully Covered
- Unlimited number of breakdowns
- No Fuss Free Call claims number (0800 for NZ)??
- PEACE OF MIND