Stock Availability : In Stock Now
A portable wireless close-up lighting system designed for Nikon digital SLRs with a built-in flash unit with wireless commander control.
Nikon Close-up Speedlight Commander Kit R1C1
Nikon Close-up Speedlight Commander Kit R1C1 consists of a Wireless Speedlight Commander SU-800, two Wireless Remote Speedlight SB-R200s, and an Attachment Ring SX-1, which is used to attach the SB-R200 to the front of the lens.
Nikon Close-up Speedlight Remote Kit R1
For those who want to use an SB-900/800 or a built-in Speedlight of D700/D200/D90/D80/D70s/D70 cameras as a commander, there is also the Nikon Close-up Speedlight Remote Kit R1, which comes without the SU-800.
- Enables extreme close-up lighting control
- Speedlights act as the system's master controller
- Includes two SB-R200 speedlights; can accommodate three remote groups and four channels
- Designed especially for use with the Nikon i-TTL SLRs digital cameras
- Measures 3.1 x 3.0 x 2.2 inches (WxHxD)
Contents of Nikon Close-up Speedlight Kit
Wireless Speedlight Commander SU-800 set (one set; not included in the R1 kit)
The set includes the SU-800 and Soft Case SS-SU800.
Wireless Remote Speedlight SB-R200 set (two sets)
Each set includes the SB-R200, Speedlight stand AS-20, Soft Case SS-R200, Filter Set SJ-R200, and Color Filter Holder SZ-1
Attachment Ring SX-1
Enables SB-R200(s) to be attached to the lens front to create close-up lighting. It also accepts up to eight SB-R200s and can be attached to a tripod for remote lighting.
IR Panel for Built-in Flash SG-3IR
Enables Commander function by built-in flash of the Nikon D700/D200/D90//D80/D70s/D70 cameras.
Adapter Ring Set
Enables SX-1 to be attached to lenses with various filter attachment size (5 kinds: ?52mm, ?62mm, ?67mm, ?72mm, and ?77mm).
Extreme Close-Up Positioning Adapter SW-11 (x2)
Curves the SB-R200?s flash light toward the optical axis to create lighting effects when taking extreme close-up shots.
Creates soft lighting
Flexible Arm Clip SW-C1
Used to fix Diffuser SW-12 to the Attachment Ring SX-1. Can be used to fix other photographic equipment.
Close-up Speedlight Kit Case SS-MS1
Holds all the accessories plus an extra SB-R200.
Features of Nikon R1 Close-up Kit Flashes Speedlites and Speedlights DSLR Camera Kits + 12MTH LOCAL WARRANTY :
- 52mm, 62mm, 67mm,72mm and 77mm mounting rings to accommodate most AF Nikkor lenses
- AS-20 Speedlight Stands
- SJ-2 Color Filter Set, SW-C1 Flexible Arm Clip
- SW-11 Extreme Close up Positioning Adapter
- SW-12 Diffusers, fitted Storage Case and more.
- Electronic construction: Wireless remote flash unit with Automatic Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) and series circuitry
- Guide number: 10 meters / 33 feet (ISO 100), 14 meters / 46 feet (ISO 200)
- Angle of coverage: 78 degrees horizontal, 60 degrees vertical
- Flash modes: i-TTL, D-TTL, TTL (film-based cameras), M (manual)
- Recycling time: 6 seconds or less
- Number of flashes: Approximately 290
- Bounce capability: Flash head tilts down (toward optical axis) to 60 degrees with stops at every 15 degrees, and up (away from optical axis) to 45 degrees with stops at every 15 degrees
- Flash duration: Approximately 600 micro-seconds
- Mounting foot: Dedicated shoe for SX-1 attachment ring or AS-20 speedlight stand
- Target light: White LED
- Power source: 1 x 3-V CR123A lithium battery
- Dimensions: 80 x 75 x 55 millimeters / 3.1 x 3.0 x 2.2 inches (WxHxD)
What's in the box ?
- Nikon R1 Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System
Extended Warranty and How It Works :
- FREE ON-SITE SERVICE
We will come to your home or office throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- FREE ON-SITE COURIER PICK UP AND DELIVERY
If On-Site Service is not available.
- Nation Wide Coverage
- Parts and Labour Fully Covered
- Unlimited number of breakdowns
- No Fuss Free Call claims number (0800 for NZ)
- PEACE OF MIND
|Available Accessories, Postage & Handling and Transit Insurance Information :