Stock Availability : In Stock Now
High-performance Diagonal Fisheye Lens with 180° field of view. The focal length is equivalent to 16mm on a 35mm camera, and the focusing range is incredible with a working distance down to 2cm from the lens front. With great depth of field, exaggerated perspective and extreme deformation, the marvelous image of fisheye lens make your image world broaden. ED lens greatly reduce chromatic aberrations to provide the highest image quality with high resolution and contrast.
Features of Olympus M.Zuiko ED 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye Lens 8 F3.5 + 12MTH LOCAL WARRANTY :
- Focal Length : 8mm (35mm equivalent focal length 16mm)
- Angle of View : 180 Degree
- Closest Focusing Distance : 0.135m
- Maximum Image Magnification : 0.22 x (35mm equivalent Maximum Image Magnification 0.44x)
- Minimum Field Size : 75 x 132 mm
- Number of Blades : 7 (Circular Aperture Diaphragm)
- Maximum Aperture : f 3.5
- Minimum Aperture : f22
- Dimensions & Weight : Diameter 79 x 77mm 485 g
What's in the box ?
- Olympus M.Zuiko ED 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye Lens
- Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Original Package
Extended Warranty and How It Works :
- FREE ON-SITE SERVICE
We will come to your home or office throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- FREE ON-SITE COURIER PICK UP AND DELIVERY
If On-Site Service is not available.
- Nation Wide Coverage
- Parts and Labour Fully Covered
- Unlimited number of breakdowns
- No Fuss Free Call claims number (0800 for NZ)
- PEACE OF MIND
|Available Accessories, Postage & Handling and Transit Insurance Information :