Stock Availability : Limited Stock - Please Email us before order
Phone Status : Unlocked
Operating Frequency :
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100
The Galaxy S II run the latest Android 2.3 Gingerbread and powered by 1.2 GHz Exynos dual-core processor along with HSPA+, Bluetooth 3.0, and 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi.
The Samsung Galaxy S II will feature a 4.3" WVGA touchscreen featuring Super AMOLED plus technology. All of this will be packed into less than 9 mm of thickness, which would make it one of the thinnest phones ever made.
Galaxy S II will be capable of recording 1080p Full HD video through its 8MP camera on the back. The superphone will have a RAM of 1GB with the internal storage of 16GB expandable by another 32GB via microSD card.
FEATURES of Samsung i9100 Galaxy S II S2 Android Smart Phone - White + FREE GIFT + FREE RETURN POSTAGE :
- General: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 & 3G 900 (Optus YesG/Vodafone) / 1900 / 2100
- Recommended Networks: Optus 2G, Optus 3G, Telstra 2G, Telstra NextG, Three, Vodafone 2G, Vodafone 3G
- 3G: Yes
- Next G Compatible: Yes
- Form Factor: Bar, Touchscreen
- Height: 125.3 mm, Width: 66.1 mm, Thickness: 8.5 mm, Weight: 116 g
- Screen Size (Diagonal): 4.3 inches
- Screen Resolution: 480 x 800 pixels (WVGA)
- Touchscreen Type: Capacitive
- Ringtone Type: MP3
- CPU: Dual-core 1.2GHz ARM Cortex-A9 proccessor, Mali-400MP GPU, Orion chipset
- Internal Memory: 16GB storage, 1 GB RAM
- Expandable Memory: Up to 32GB
- Camera: 8MP
- Flash: Yes
- Secondary Camera: Yes
- Operating System: Android
- Messaging: Email, Instant Messaging, MMS, SMS
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Radio: Yes
- Speakerphone: Yes
- WiFi: Yes
- GPS Hardware: Yes
- Games: Yes
What's included in Retail Pack ?
- Samsung i9100 Galaxy S II Android Unlock
- Standard Battery
- Travel Adapter
- Data Link Kit
Extended Warranty and How It Works :
- FREE ON-SITE SERVICE
We will come to your home or office throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- FREE ON-SITE COURIER PICK UP AND DELIVERY
If On-Site Service is not available.
- Nation Wide Coverage
- Parts and Labour Fully Covered
- Unlimited number of breakdowns
- No Fuss Free Call claims number (0800 for NZ)??
- PEACE OF MIND