Stock Availability : In Stock Now
Tamron's AF 18-200 mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di-II LD Aspherical (IF) Macro lens, designed exclusively for digital cameras with small sensors, will ship in the spring. The wide to tele capabilities of this lens, which is equivalent to 28 - 300 mm in 35 mm terms, means that you should seldom need to change lenses. The lens, which is just 84mm long, features enhanced peripheral illumination, minimizes peripheral light fall-off and its internal surface coating reduces ghosting and flare.
It is compatible with Canon AF, Konica Minolta AF-D, Nikon AF-D and Pentax AF mounts.
Features of Tamron AF 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di II DSLR Camera Lens - Sony + 12MTH LOCAL WARRANTY :
- Focal length : 18 - 200 mm
- Maximum aperture : F3.5 - 6.3
- Angle of view : 75? 33' - 7? 59'
- Lens construction : 15 elements in 13 groups
- Minimum focus distance : 0.45 m (17.7 in)
- Maximum mag ratio : 1:3.7 (at f=200mm MFD 0.45m)
- Filter diameter : φ62 mm
- Overall length : 84 mm (3.3 in) *
- Maximum diameter : φ73.8 mm (2.9 in)
- Weight : 398 g (14 oz) *
- Diaphragm Blades : 7 blades
- Minimum aperture : F22
What's in the box ?
- Tamron AF 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di II DSLR Camera Lens
- Lens Hood
- Lens Cap
- Dust Cap
- Original Package
Extended Warranty and How It Works :
- FREE ON-SITE SERVICE
We will come to your home or office throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- FREE ON-SITE COURIER PICK UP AND DELIVERY
If On-Site Service is not available.
- Nation Wide Coverage
- Parts and Labour Fully Covered
- Unlimited number of breakdowns
- No Fuss Free Call claims number (0800 for NZ)
- PEACE OF MIND
|Available Accessories, Postage & Handling and Transit Insurance Information :